Tuesday 8 December 2015

Optimum Nutrition - Amino Energy


Amino Energy is a supplement which can be used for anytime energy, focus and recovery. For me this was a supplement I thought was a must have and it certainly lives up to its expectations. 

Now per a serving of amino energy you receive 5 grams of amino acids, which giving a serving is 9 grams you're certainly getting you're money’s worth. 160 milligrams of caffeine from green tea is also included, pretty much the same caffeine level as having a large coffee from Starbucks, so a good old helping. Of the remaining 4 grams, 1.6 is Beta-alanine which just falls short of a recommended serving but for those of you who are looking to find a all in one supplement, this easily meets the job. 

One thing I love about this supplement is the taste. Many amino based drinks I've tried in the past are very concentrated, making me feel quite sick throughout my workout. There is no spiky or bitter aftertaste along with no dull taste reminiscent of products containing high doses of l-Arginine. The mix-ability is perfect like all Optimum supplements with no chunks or excessive foam on top, no matter what shaker you're using. 

Does this supplement help you when training is the next questions you're going to ask, and my verdict is yes. I used this as a intra-workout drink but, it can be used both pre and post workout. The effects of the stimulants are immediate within you're workout, allowing me to remain focused and centred throughout the duration of my workout. I’ve used this on every muscle group that I have trained and have noticed an increase to the endurance of the muscle, being able to lift heavier for longer which in turn has allowed for a great pump achieved towards the end of my workout. 


Amino Energy therefore is a great product for anyone that is looking for a supplement that offers versatility on a product which can be taken at any time. This products can solve multiple problems, with one solution, amino energy. It tastes great, retains focus through your workout, along with all the amino acids you'll ever need. All aspects considered its a must have product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment