Tuesday 25 August 2015

Two must buys!!!

Back to London from my summer holidays which can only mean one thing, back on the bulk!! 

Now the only problem I have with this is my wardrobe which is slowly diminishing due to the fact I just can't fit in certain clothes anymore. The biggest problems i encounter is with shirts. The sleeves end up being to tight and then when you do go up a size the rest of the shirt is so loose you look square.  Plus I can't fit in any jeans due to the size of my upper legs, let alone try and put anything in my pockets. However don't worry, I have come up with solutions. 

Hollister have solved the problem of shirts for me. Now I have to go for a large in everything here, but it always fits!!! They have a tailored fill to them and always seem fit me perfectly. The material is always only the best which means they don't end up shrinking in the wash, which has happened to me so many of mine. The best thing of all is you get all of this for such a good price. The shirt pictured I picked up on Oxford Street for only £29 which is a bargain, plus they currently have free delivery online so hurry up and get shopping. I wore this out with chinos and boots for a smart casual look however you could put it with shorts or even chuck a blazer on and it wouldn't look out of place. A must buy!!!!


Now my legs just never seem to stop growing which means I go through jeans like no tomorrow however Nudie Jeans are different. Their denim is of the highest quality and no matter what environment you wear them they just keep on going and going. I've had one pair for over four years!!! They fit perfectly depending on what cut you choose and have a slight stretch to them which is perfect for anyone with big thighs. With so many other jeans I have to go up on waist size by up to four inches but with these they always fit. They have a great repair and recycle policy which I always like. The last thing to sway you is they recommend you wear the jeans for 6 months to break them in!!!! This shows the quality, longevity and confidence they have in their product!!!  


So there who have it, a few must buys. I'll be posting up what I'm changing in my training and nutrition with the change in my goal to putting on more size and building on strength. 

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment