Sunday 12 July 2015

The accessories that I'm currently using, all a must have!!!!!

What Accessories should I have?

This is one thing I quickly wanted to discuss as there are always little bits that can help and aid you getting the most out of your workout and in the kitchen at home.

A food blender is the first and this is a must in my eyes in anyone's kitchen. Now everyone believes that the nutribullet is the best on the market, however you really don't need to spend that much on one. I've just got a Tefal blender which was like £25 from John Lewis, it does everything you need. Post workout smoothies's, blending my pancake mixture, even as far as making my own nut butters, it's all been done in this one blender. This is a must.

Frylight is another must have cooking spray for the kitchen. Unlike most cooking oil which you have no control over and end covering your whole dinner in unwanted oil, therefore meaning extra unwanted calories this you just simply spray on. 1 spray = 1 calorie, simple!!! They have introduced different flavoured versions, plus a new coconut oil based spray all great alternatives.  

Now to the gym!!! The first product which I don't know where I would be without is my trusty smart shake shaker, I just love them. The shaker has a stack based system on the bottom to hold supplements, nuts, just about any small snack. The filtering system which comes with the shaker also means you don't have to worry about any lumps, however this also depends on what powders you use. The last important thing of all is the longevity and how easy it is to wash. For some reason you never seem to get the smell like from others once you've used them a while, plus you drop them and they never break. I'm always dropping stuff!! They have a carabiner on the shaker as well which means it's easy to transport, just attach it to a strap on your gym bag. 

Last but not least myprotein, their straps are just amazing. Their hand wrap straps I've been using a lot recently when training back and trainings to hit my traps, they work a treat. Unlike conventional strap these have loops either end which your hands go through once wrapped around the bar, so it's impossible to then lose your grip. Like anything new they take a bit of getting use to, however once you do you'll notice the difference and never go back. Their new clothing range is also a must buy. The lycra bottoms I brought and unlike any other they don't shrink when you wash them, never seem to lose their elasticity and are just so robust. Even after a Tough Mudder they still seem brand new.

So there you have it, the must have accessories!! Hope they'll help.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment