Thursday 17 March 2016

Sports Massage - MSH Wellbeing

I've been getting a lot of pain in and around my upper traps recently which has pushed in the last few days into my neck. This I think is because of the heavy volume of deadlifts I've brought into my programme of recent. I therefore decided to book myself in for a massage at MSH Wellbeing in Islington. I'd heard some great things about it so knew this was just the place.  Sometimes a sports massage is needed to get rid of all those knots where the muscle fibres haven't quite built back together in the correct manner, upper back and traps is often an area where these are prolific. These are mainly where people don't quite stretch/ form roll the correct way. 

MSH is just a small walk from Angel station on the Northern Line and is a must place to visit if you're in the London area and looking for a high class deep tissue massage. The place is really quiet (hard to find in London), relaxing, every facility you'll ever need along with excellent customer service. There isn't forms after forms that you have to fill out on arrive, just all about you and getting the best treatment to meet your needs. A quick discussion with your therapists, who I was lucky enough to get Arturo, on key areas and away you go. 

The hour was all that was needed with a real focus on the areas where I was mainly concerned about and I came away feeling loose and ready for a ever testing leg session this afternoon. 

If you're really getting stiff in between workout and DOMS that never go away then a sports massage really is essential. Get down to MSH where they do regular deals, it's  worth its weight in gold. 

Happy Training

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment