Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pro10 - CLA

Just thought I would do a quick review and tell you all about one of the supplements I am using to get me that beach body ready for the summer and that is Pro10's CLA. CLA stands for conjugated Linoleic Acid which is proven to combat the storage of fat. This product can be found in eggs, meats or even mushrooms, with the highest levels found in grass-fed animals. CLA is therefore on the decrease in most peoples diets as many now by grain-fed meats where CLA is not present at such high levels. By therefore adding this supplement to your diet it will help in reducing fat and cellulite levels.

CLA was designed to target areas where fat build up is at it's highest, mostly in The stomach area, keeping that six pack hidden away. It has further benefits such as increase energy levels whilst training, help in lowering cholesterol levels and contribute to an increase in antioxidant levels. This therefore makes it a must have!!! I personal love this supplement. I take two before a workout and two after working as a fat burner throughout my workout and it just does wonders. Why it is so good is because it target specific areas, so any of you who are looking to get that six pack out ready for your summer holiday then you need this supplement in your life, especially Pro10's. It's the cheapest on the market by a country mile, but don't think your losing out on quality because of the low price. You aren't one bit, trust me!! Other in the past I have had side effects from, but this I have nothing. Just like taking a multi-vitiamin, and the wonders that it does will surprise you. So give it a go!! Currently on offer at £14.99 on Pro10's website for 200 capsules, which will tie you over ready for the summer. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.

www.pro-10.com/en/cla.html

Just don't forget 30% gym, 70% diet.

Jack



3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

    Check out your nomination on my page!!

    http://abstermac.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your blog, its so informative! I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a post about beginner workouts?? Cause I have no idea where to start with working out aha! Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best power tower for you will vary based on whether you are looking for a home unit or one that you can take outside. Look at the motors that are used and evaluate them carefully. If you are curious to know more about power tower reviews, check here.

    ReplyDelete